An excellent organic fertilizer with effective pesticide properties.
NEEM FERTILIZER is made from organic manure, a byproduct of cold-pressed neem fruit and kernels. It is special because it acts as both a pesticide and a fertilizer. It is a most favored agricultural product used for various crop management. It helps to enrich the soil and aids in faster growth of plants by extending the availability of nitrogen, phosphorus and help manage nematodes, white ants, and grubs.
Neem Fertilizer is an excellent organic fertilizer. Its essential contents and other micro nutrients are :
• Nitrogen • Phosphorous • Magnesium • Potassium • Calcium • Sulphur • Copper • Manganes • Zinc • Iron
Benefits of Neem Fertilizer
- Dual function as fertilizer and pesticide.
- While applied together with Nitrogenous fertilisers, it slows the conversion of Nitrogenous compounds into Nitrogen gas, thus making Nitrogen available to the plants for a longer duration.
- Excellent soil enricher & conditioner.
- Reduces growth in soil pest & bacteria, helps in the recovery of previously damaged nematode affected crops.
- Provides slow release macro nutrients & trace elements essential for plant growth.
- Helps to increase the yield plant yield in the long run.
- Rich in organic carbon, eco friendly& 100% safe to earthworms.
Dosage: 125 – 300 kg/acre