NBS Max-Spreader is a unique organic non-ionic silicon spreader and protector. Only 0.1ml/litre is needed to optimize the usage, reducing fertilizer or pesticide foliar input cost up to 30%. Special applications up to 0.25 ml/L. The silica content in Max-Spreader forms a thin layer of a shield on the leaves giving them extra protection from pests & fungal disease. This is a patented product with multiple benefits.
- Magnifies the effects of pesticides giving a pesticide cost saving up to 25%.
- Swift spreading speed, great sticking ability & highly penetrative hence increases the rate of absorption, optimizing the usage of foliar spray saving up to 30%
- Provides protection against pest & disease as the silica helps to strengthen the outer layer of the plant cells.
- Can be used as pest control for mites and whitefly.
- A plant growth promoter and activator.
- Helps inhomogeneous mixing of the solution so that the chemical does not settle at the bottom of the tanks hence reduces leaf burn at end of foliar spray.
- Homogeneous in the A/B solution tank.
- Greatly helps nutrients to penetrate clay-pan soil reaching and enveloping the roots.
Special Applications 0.25 ml/L